Your health and well-being are our priority
Our priority has always been to ensure the health and well-being of our customers and employees. At Casa Arena, we want you to continue to enjoy our apartments and live experiences without any worries. We want to share with you the measures we have taken, complying with government and health guidelines.
To carry out this protocol, we have relied on the measures recommended by the committee of technicians of the Institute for Spanish Tourism Quality (ICTE), the Ministry of Tourism, and the Ministry of Health.
We want you to enjoy your stay with complete peace of mind
CLEANING AND DISINFECTION PROTOCOLS
We have strengthened and increased the frequency of all cleaning protocols in our apartments and houses, following the measures and recommendations collected from official bodies.
PROTOCOLS AT CASA ARENA
- Disinfection in addition to the corresponding cleaning.
- Special intervention on equipment with greater personal contact, such as TV remotes, telephones, taps, hangers, etc.
- Each house is aired for at least 20 minutes.
- A procedure is applied to prevent cross-contamination of underwear. Clothes are washed at 70° C and with disinfectants.
- Safety and interpersonal distance.
- Non-essential items in the apartment are removed.
- Cleaning will be performed without the presence of customers.
- All our employees will wear protective face masks.
- At Casa Arena, our guests will find a hygienic kit with a face mask and hydroalcoholic gel upon arrival.
- Whenever possible, an apartment or house will be left unused for three days between customers.
TRAINING AND PERSONAL PROTECTIVE MATERIALS
We have trained our teams to take care of their safety and that of our customers, and new operational protocols have been implemented in each department in the face of COVID-19.
We have an internal training and early detection protocol.
We offer our customers and employees protective elements at our facilities, such as disinfectant gel and face masks. Our employees have the appropriate materials to perform their tasks with all the necessary guarantees.
A Risk Committee has been set up to ensure compliance with all hygiene and health procedures.
Staff are trained on how to act in the event of a possible infection being detected.
We offer technical and digital solutions to avoid or reduce direct contact between people. Services such as pre-check-in or the digitisation of all information using QR codes are examples of this.
Guests can pre-check in via email for reservations made on our website. A few days before arrival, you will receive an email inviting you to perform part of the check-in process online. Upon arrival, you only need to identify yourself and we will have your documentation ready.
These preventative measures are subject to possible modifications by the Ministry of Health or government authorities.